♦DASHBOARD♦
• MEMO •
• Diploma TESL Student (2015-2017) Semoga berjaya dengan cemerlang di dunia dan Akhirat.Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin ❤ Hello qtiepie {s} ^^ ❤ I'm in Semi-HIATUS Mood right now .I'll update whenever I'm free .Please look forward to it . I'll miss you ,and make sure you'll miss me too!! Leave me any messages at the Cbox ,I'll reply to you soon ❤

• Ani Ghani •



• le Princesse •

♦ Online Diary ♦




Thursday, 5 June 2014
09:21
 http://i.imgur.com/AgE2M.png

♦ QUESTIONS ♦


Question & Answers :

1) About the Author-nim

Ani 
Panda Princess because I love to eat and sleep
I'm not much a talker 
● I'm Cool \(  ◠ ◡ ◠  )/


2) About your blog?

My blog is very feminine and obviously you can feel that pinkish,soft girly vibe and I just love it *lol*   ლ(o◡oლ)


3) Author-nim,what do you do other than blogging?

I am a student,I don't get enough sleep and it's really tiring sometimes *you guys know the struggles lol*
I read books,mangas and novel.
I am an artist (Traditional & Digital Drawing) ❤ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄ )づ
I listen mostly to English songs compared to Malay songs
Korean and japanese \(   ◦'⌣'◦  )/


4) Favourite/liking/ ;


Malay . English .K-Pop and J-Pop .
(  ◦ω◦  )人(  ◦ω◦  )(  ◦ω◦  )

Lagu Melayu
Semua lagu


English Songs
Bruno Mars
Taylor Swift
Neyo
Kelly Clarkson
Maher Zain
Sumi Yusuf

K-Pop

TOP
KRIS
Min Suga
GDragon
Yong Hwa
Jang Geun Suk
Lee Hong Ki
JayPark
Taecyeon

J-Pop

Yuuya Matsushita

 
5) Favourite item/things/ ;

kawaii book cover ,I'm easily attracted to kawaii stuffs.
Can't help it though.So girly I know lol 。 ◕‿◕ 。   

                       Thanks for reading                      

Labels: , ,

• بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْمِ •

• السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ •
Please be kind with your words ,critics are fine , but please don't be too harsh . Your comments are highly appreciated .Thank you so much \( ◦'⌣'◦ )/ ❤
♦ Leave Comment ♦









• Credit •
Blog Owner: Ani Ghani
Skin by :
Stuffs: ,,,
Best viewed in: Mozilla and
Google Chrome
HARAM untuk buka page source dan
curi code di sini